Pursuant to New York State mandate our firm must close our physical location as of Sunday March 22, 2020.
We are fully equipped to operate a remote office and will continue to service our current clients and take on new clients.
Your safety, health and well-being is very important to us. The following procedures have been implemented immediately and will remain in place until modified:
- All clients will have the option to reschedule existing appointments at any time for a future date (as available).
- All clients will have an option to conduct a phone conference or video conference in lieu of a physical conference.
- All signings that require a notary or an original signature will be conducted by mail. All other document signings will be conducted by electronic signature.
- We understand that there may be unplanned delays and hardships caused by this mandatory closure. We will do our best to minimize the impact but ask that you understand we cannot prevent all necessary delays or financial hardships.
- Notary Services- Governor Cuomo has passed an executive order allowing Notarial Acts to be performed by use of Audio-Video conferencing. Our firm is equipped to notarize by way of Audio Video Conferencing.
- Telephone calls- Our phone line is working; we will attempt to answer all calls as they come in. If your call goes to voicemail, please be sure to leave a detailed message and someone will get back to you asap. Please understand that while we are working remotely, we have reduced to half-staff. Please be patient with us throughout this trying time.
- Emails- During this time, email is our preferred method of communication. You can email Attorney Daniel Testa at [email protected], Amy Testa at [email protected] and Bridget McConnell at [email protected]